The popularity of the Contra can not be overstated. Its ability to extend any kite quiver well into the light wind
arena is unmatched. This season we’ve expanded the Contra’s range to bring its legendary efficiency deep into the
foil boarding realm. The Contra’s largest sizes maintain its 3 strut design for use with any board in any discipline.
Its fully supported 3 strut frame keeps it driving forward when using a more traditional selection of kite boards.The
smaller sizes in the range utilize a 1 strut design to provide the ultimate light wind performance for foil boarding.
3 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Heavy duty closing seam construction
• Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness High Tenacity dacron
for enhanced arc stability and improved handling charecteristics
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
• Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
• Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions