The new Xcal receives a redesign that brings it center stage to the high demands of performance freestyle
and big air. The new aggressive tip channels make for a more aggressive takeoff, whether that manifests as an
explosive pop off flat water or a high line tension release from a wave into the sky.
The use of exclusive Japanes Toray carbon allows the utmost performance when conditions are at their best.
This premium construction mix keeps the weight of the board down while giving the right amount of stiffness
throughout, culminating in an incredibly lively feeling board under foot.
Includes 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW: All new and refined shape
• NEW: Aggressive quad tip channels for backfoot grip and improved pop
• NEW: Rail channels for maximum edge control
• NEW: double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
• High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
• Exclusive use of Japaneese Toray structural carbon
• Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop